1. Deadline for submission of abstracts (250 – 300 words) is on May 30, 2017. You will be notified of acceptance on or before June 21, 2017 (Friday).
2. All submissions should:
– be in Arial or Times Roman Font, Size 12
– summarize the important points of the proposed presentation and contain an outline of the objective/s, methodology, results and conclusions of the research undertaken
– not include tables, figures or references
– be written in paragraph form
3. Please submit your abstract proposal using the NCRTE 2017 Abstract Submission form. If you have concerns about your submissions, please email: email@example.com
4. All accepted research papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
You can submit up to two (2) proposals on any of the following strands:
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology
- Educational Administration, Leadership, and Policy
- Professional Services in Education
- Action Research in Education